Monday, June 16, 2008

Tour de Produce

Alright folks it's time to get the Dove of Hate primed to drop a bristly browner on a total wankfest I encountered at my local grocery store.
I like to go the local "No Frills" in downtown Peterborough. You can get the goods for lower prices, you just have to bring your own bags and bag your own groceries. I like to slum it with the locals and save on luncheon meat so I gets jiggy wit it.
So this lovely Monday evening there I was minding my own business, pushing a shopping cart around the produce department when low and behold this ass-hammer comes riding his bike over to the potato display. Are you F*%kin' serious dude? It's a freakin' store...I don't want your shit-caked shoes let alone your mung infested bike rolling around on the floors. I'm not a psycho...but what the deuce? I couldn't frickin' believe it! You know what bugged me more...people were getting out of this assholes way so he could get through. Had I been closer I would've clotheslined him with some Polish Coil!
So look out above pale rider 'cause there's a brown cloud heading your way.
PS - Get a lock for your Supercycle and park it in the rack! WHUH!
B-spot on the edge

6 comments:

Christine Ott said...

Oh, how I miss the Mongos of Peterborough...

Brendage said...

They never let you down brah!

Mistër Cleän said...

B-Spot,

Does this store sell Kraft Dinner? What do they call Kraft Dinner if it's not authentic, regulation Kraft brand "dinner?"

Inquiring minds want to know!

Stay High,
Clean in da 6-Eleven

Brendage said...

Yeah, they sell no-name KD...it's made with lint and fromunda cheese...mmm saucy!

G Spot said...

I believe that gentleman was Justin Cidergash. Quite an accomplished cyclist and he never uses a seat on his bike. All pole all the time! G SPOT OUT

Christine Ott said...

Mr. Clean,

B-Spot's Bro, G-Spot, calls all mac and cheese -- even the homemade kind -- "Kraft Dinner," which is perplexing. Glen likes my righteous homemade mac and cheese, but HATES -- as in passionately -- the boxed "Kraft Dinner," regardless of manufacturer. So last week, he said to me, "Can you make some Kraft Dinner for dinner?" which, on one hand, made me chuckle (I am simple -- the repetition of the word "dinner" was enough), and on the other hand, aggravated me, because I think it's wrong that he calls my wonderful mac and cheese by the name of something he despises.

C-note